Our social media house rules
Last update: March 2017
Thank you for being a fan of musluv’s social media channels. We participate in social media in order to engage individuals and provides content on social media to encourage participation with our messages and information.
We endeavour to answer all genuine concerns and comments from customers. If you have any such concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance. Representatives are available to answer your questions in English.
Disclaimer: Posted comments and images do not necessarily represent the views of musluv. External, non-musluv links on this site do not constitute official endorsement on behalf of the musluv.
While we encourage fans to share thoughts and opinions on musluv’s social media pages, we expect that this will be done in a respectful manner. Musluv does not agree with or endorse every comment that individuals post on our pages. Our goal is to share ideas and information with as many individuals as possible and our policy is to accept the majority of comments made to our profiles.
Therefore, a comment will be deleted if it contains:
- Hate speech
- Spurious or unscientific claims
- Profanity, obscenity or vulgarity
- Nudity in profile pictures
- Defamation to a person or people
- Name calling and/or personal attacks
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product
- Comments that infringe on copyrights
- Spam comments, such as the same or similar comments by a user on the same general topic, posted repeatedly on a profile (even if the post content differs), or
- Other comments or behaviour that the musluv social media team deems inappropriate.
We may also, on occasion, "clean up" our profiles by removing comments we consider to have expired.
All links posted as comments on musluv posts will be reviewed and may be deleted. Repeated violations of the musluv’s comment policy may cause the author to be blocked from the musluv’s social media profiles.
We understand that social media is a 24/7 medium; however, our moderation capabilities are not. We may not see every inappropriate comment right away, and we are trusting in the maturity of our community to ignore personal attacks and negative speech or respond politely.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.